Monday 1 April 2013

Day 49 : Question 5- How did you attract/address your audience?

Question 5- How did you attract/address your audience?

Here is a mind map I made using examtime, displaying in terms of my magazine how my target audience is represented. Below is a typed up version for readability and a video from Odosketch which shows me making the mind map.
My magazine represents my target audience in many ways, as I have addressed in my previous questions however I never focused on how imagery and Mise on scene reinforces my audience. The front cover portrays Yezzi wearing a hood with a serious expression. This image of Yezzi reinforces my target audience as it emphasizes the main aim I had for my magazine e.g women who're serious about music. Similarly on the contents page Yezzi is shown on a photo shopped graffiti background which reinforces the image of young people, also Bethany as I mentioned on the mindmap reinforces the idea that my target reader likes fashion. On my double page spread Yezzi is pictured wearing conservative clothes with headphones on. This image shows an artist which my target audience would look up to as shes's someone who has a strong passion for music.


No comments:

Post a Comment